How to get power armor?

1. I finished the brotherhood of steeles sidequest but i dont know who to see to get power armor training or how to get power armor. Could someone please help. I picked up power armor from a dead paladin earlier but had to drop it because I was over encumbered. Also since I completed the brotherhoods sidequest I would of assumed they would ask me to join but they didnt so Im stuck on how to get this armor and training. Help would be greatly appreciated because I want some of that awesome armor!

User Info: kennysea

kennysea - 6 years ago
    Im doing veronicas sidequest hopefully hell give me the option of joining afterwards because when I finished brotherhoods sidequest the current elder would just say I have lots of work to do and not give me the opportunity to join

User Info: kennysea

kennysea - 6 years ago

1. One way is to help Hardin become the elder. He will give you a mission, and the power armor training after that.

Or after completing the sidequest, ask the elder to join the Brotherhood, and he will ask you to do a mission on Black Mountain. After completing it, ask to join again, and he will ask if you need training, answer yes.

User Info: XZero219

XZero219 - 6 years ago 0 0

1. Where do you find the key necessary for the black mountain quest??

User Info: tokyo0one

tokyo0one - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. You could finish all of the side quests from the brotherhood of steel, OR, you could just complete the quest For auld lang syne which you need to interact a lot with arcade gannon (follower), you can find him at the old mormon fort and if you spend enough time with him hell talk to you about the enclave remnants and that will start the quest, in which you have to re-unite all of the enclave remnant members, at the end of that quest you end up fighting with one of the remant members (depending if you want to support NCR or the legion) and you actually get the enclave power armor and thepower armor trainning.

User Info: voltanox

voltanox - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. And to takyo0one, and you if u prefer it. it by the stairs of the buidling where youre supposed to plant the transmitter, when you go throught the back door to climb the stairs, check right under the stairs by the starting of the stairs.

User Info: voltanox

voltanox - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. Ok once you do all the quests if the original elder(forgot his name) is still elder you have to do one more quest for him that's pretty easy. After that talk to him and he'll give you BoS faction armor and power armor training. If you want non faction power armor you going to have to get it from deathclaw promotory which is very hard to get through

User Info: Sk8terM

Sk8terM - 4 years ago 0 0