Question from Beowulf_ZeroX

New Vegas Glitch?

So I've been inside new vegas tons of times and now all of a sudden I can't get in. I've completed the boomers quest and now i try to enter the loading screen comes up and then it just goes blank and freezes. I've tried reseting my system and reloaded but it keeps happening. Has this happened to anyone else? What should I do?

Beowulf_ZeroX answered:

I actually found the answer to this on the playstation website. If anyone else is having this problem the reason is because after you kill the bounty hunter for the garrets and take his hat back as proof it should disappear but it doesn't. So the game program says the hat isn't there but at the same it still is, this creates a system paradox that glitches out the game. The solution is whenever you enter New Vegas wear an "old cowboy hat". You don't have to wear it all the time or even when you're in New vegas just when you enter it. There are old cowboy hats all over the place but your best bet is to buy one from the crimson caravan company HQ shop by New Vegas.
0 0

Answers

Griffins909 answered:

I had this same problem trying to access my home in the Lucky 38, froze every time I went in there and I had been there a dozen times before. I installed the patch, no help, uninstalled it nothing. I had to start over bec all my equipment was there.
0 0

Getting into new vegas? Answered shika661
How do i get to new vegas? Open jacob98lego
How to get back into New Vegas? Answered Kreases
No stealth on fallout new vegas dlc? Answered supremegauntlet
What is the best strategy for fall out new vegas? Open bigpapi231