Where can I find the key to get into the abandoned brotherhood of steel bunker?

1. I tried to make those guys like me and they didn't give it to me. Is it quest related and if so where do you pick it up?

User Info: deadnarwhal

deadnarwhal - 6 years ago
    Well he gives you the key to the Brotherhood of steel safehouse. I am speaking of the abandoned bunker that is located super close to the southeast of Camp Forlorn Hope.

User Info: deadnarwhal

deadnarwhal - 6 years ago

1. That key is for the safehouse near raul's shak. there is no key for the abandoned bunker as of yet, so get the skillbook from it before you apply the patch.

User Info: stevebond1990

stevebond1990 - 5 years ago 0 0

1. There is no key in the editor so the area is inaccessible without using the console on PC. There's nothing in there currently, perhaps it was part of a deleted quest, or will be used in future DLC

User Info: Gannon_34

Gannon_34 - 6 years ago 0 2
  2. I made hardin the elder in hidden valley and he gave it to me for thanks try that.

User Info: pwner1991

pwner1991 - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. I have that key. I can't remember specifically how I got the Elder to give it to me but he's the one I got it from. *note - the original Elder - - not Hardin*

User Info: glove_dog

glove_dog - 6 years ago 0 0