Question from apathyman90

Where can I find the black ranger veteran armor?

Where can I find the ranger veterans so I can take their black armor?

From: tylolnm 4 years ago

I found like millions of them in camp golf inside the big house it was a real hell to kill everyone at that camp.

I found a bunch of them at Camp Forelorn Hope...or however it's spelled.

Go to one of the Ranger Outposts (Echo definately has them) theres usually two of them kill them as quickly and stealthely (if possible as possible) take the two sets of armor and repair them with each other

I found one in the NCR safe house lying on one of the shelves, eliminating the need to kill an actual veteran. Provided I was level 19 and pretty well liked by the NCR if that made any difference.

If you have atleast a "liked" rep with NCR talk to Hsu at Camp Macranen air feild he with give you a safe house key and a map location a little north and east of the "Query Juction" cation: deathclaws are in the area. The safe house contains: Vet Ranger Armor (the guy on the game case), Ranger Patrol Armor, and NRC Power Armor plus ammo, wepons, stimpacks etc...