Question from BigFist

Where can I find the mystery magnum?

I would like some firepower to sneak into the strip to kill benny but i would like to do it with this gun

capone8687 answered:

its called the mysterious magnum, and its owned by an NPC named The Lonesome can find him next to a campfire underneath a Sunset Sarsaparilla is located almost directly north of El Dorado Gas & Service, just follow the highway north and you'll find it....((other close locations))...Vault 11 and Boulder City, find the highway in between these 2 areas and go get it you will either have to kill him or have Quest Talent Pool before you talk to him, ask about his "Life" and get him to go "Play" and you will get a BARTER challenge to get it...need <50> BARTER to suceed.... hope it helps.......(((side note))) will need a good SNEAK skill level to get it in---the higher the skill, the better the weapon you can get in, id say atleast <50>
0 0

Where can I find a key ? Open WEWorton
Where can I find the Key? Answered Colby_Slush
Where can I find Veronica? Answered Beowulf_ZeroX
Where can I find NCR Supply ? Open 3d2420
Where can I find a stash of med x? Open GOLD_LUCH