Question from bdog55

How do I add psycho to pasers jet?

I also cant seem to give him the forged note from the van-graffs

In pasers room next to hit bed is a carton of cigeritts activeat it and select diolog add psycho leave the room and come back when he is dead oh and try to sneak the psycho in there hope this helps

Unfortunately, that doesn't work for me. There's only a pack of cigarettes, a cup, and an ashtray with a cigar in it next to Pacer's bed. It only lets me steal the pack of cigs and cup, while not letting me do anything with the cigar. Am I glitched?

asgerolair- The same thing happen to me but after a while because i stuck around ( long while?) it kinda appeared there pacer would not go away so i went behind him and planted the psycho i left and came back he just kinda droped there so i took his stuff and left :p it wont harm your rep with the strip or freeside

Examine Pacer's stash of jet which is disguised as a carton of cigarettes under his bed, (then try to take it, a prompt will appear stating that you should obtain a note to pin the blame on someone else), then return to Ambassador Crocker.
Talk to Ralph at Mick and Ralph's and ask him to forge a handwritten note written to Pacer from Jean-Baptiste Cutting. (he will only do this if you have a high enough Speech skill [50] or if the Kings have accepted you)
Go to Pacer's room (first room on the left, third floor of The King's School of Impersonation).
Replace Pacer's stash of jet with the handwritten note.
When Pacer checks his stash, he will immediately run over to the Silver Rush and get himself killed.

This method works even if you killed everyone in the Silver Rush building earlier. Just follow Pacer there after planting the note in his room and kill him yourself with a plasma or laser weapon to frame Van Graffs.

It is important to talk to the King before returning to Ambassador Crocker.