I am doing a 7 season career. when do I get a Ferrari or McClaren contract offer?

1. I am doing a 7 season career. when do I get a Ferrari or McClaren contract offer?

User Info: zzeezzy

zzeezzy - 6 years ago

1. It's somewhat illogical and somewhat frustrating. Beating a rival from a top team will 100% get you a contract offer from them. However, no matter how well you perform with that team, if you don't have the reputation level the team needs normally to offer a contract, you'll be let go without any new offers from them at all. For example, I hooked up with Ferrari in year 3, finished 2nd in the driver's championship, but with only low 30s for a reputation I was still sent back to the middle of the pack teams.

User Info: madSomnambulist

madSomnambulist - 6 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. It really depends on how well you are doing. My first season I was running pretty well winning a few races and finishing 2nd in the drivers championship. I also beat my rival Alonso. With all that I got an offer from Ferrari for the second season. I think it really depends on how well you are doing.

User Info: rebelsoul2010

rebelsoul2010 - 6 years ago 1 0
  2. It depends on how your doing if you won every race then you'll get it on the next year from everyone.If you'r last in all of them then only the team your with will offer you a contract.

User Info: hockeydude29

hockeydude29 - 6 years ago 0 0