Question from WyLDRyCE

How do you get "The Best There Is (At What I Do) trophy?

What is considered a one character victory? does that mean i win without switching my players? or does that mean i win with all 3 alive? and what about the within 20 unique team? can someone help. this is confusing to me

NightDogX asked for clarification:

Well they want 50 single man wins within 20 teams...so that means you can use the same team more than once or what?

jhunie asked for clarification:

You are describing "with 20 unique teams". But the trophy description says "within 20 unique teams". So maybe this means you "cannot" surpass changing your team setup more than 20 times while still performing one character victories. Am i right? Need clarification from someone who has tested and obtained this trophy.

Answers

MGdaGR8 answered:

A one character victory is indeed when you win without switching your players (calling someone in for an assist attack is allowed though).

"With 20 unique teams" means that it has to be a different set of characters. So for instance, if the one character you're really good with is cable, you can do a single character victory as cable with storm and magneto as your partners. Then, you can do a single character victory with storm and captain commando as your partners, and it would count as doing it with 2 unique teams. And so on and so on.
1 0

davidleex84 answered:

You have to use 20 DIFFERENT teams
0 0

dawolf57 answered:

Win matches without tagging out your starting character or letting it die, as was said before you can still use your other characters as assists. Do this within 20 unique teams meaning do not pick more the 20 different teams( if you stick to just one team it will work).
0 0

mvc2_fr34k answered:

You don't NEED to use 20 different teams... it's WITHIN 20 teams. I did it with only MSP...
1 0

LorenzoTheComic answered:

Cable/Sent/Capcom was the way to go for me, when I played this on XBLA.
0 0