When I need to stay over 120 mph for one of the achievements to face Shannan what track do i do it on?

1. I cant do the job for when you need to go over and stay over 120 mph for the achievement to face shannan i have no clue what track to do it on

User Info: oblivionSR

oblivionSR - 6 years ago

Answers

1. Pick the SanFran track and use the Super Van. The only area that should cause you trouble is the S-curve followed by a hairpin about halfway through. Save nitros to go through there. Other than that, just make sure you don't crash anywhere else to keep your speed up.

Keep in mind that your one lap does not have to start and end at the finish line. When I got this, I messed up on the first lap on by going slightly under 120 on the S-curve. I kept my speed up for the rest of the lap. I used my nitros to keep above 120 going through that curve on the second lap and was awarded the achievement shortly after exiting the turn.

User Info: GForce9x

GForce9x - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. Same as up top sanfran sosolito but a lap is only from one place back to the place you started going 120 so on the s turns and when your being shot at use the shield with the audi youll go fast and bounce off the walls and still be above 120

User Info: Megaafro13

Megaafro13 - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. yes use the SanFran track, but if u have it, use the CCX, it should do the job.

User Info: SharinganSonic1

SharinganSonic1 - 6 years ago 0 0