Question from hidden2

Is there going to be zombie mode on Black Ops?

I have Call Of Duty World At War and really play zombies alot so i was hoping there was zombie mode on Black Ops

bradley453 answered:

Nicko211988 is right on all counts. But the third map u unlock by getting out of chair at main menu(by pressing l2 and r2 or l1 and r1 simultaneously. walk around till you find a computer you can type on. type in DOA and itll say error try help. just type in DOA again and it will start the dead ops arcade game. thats the third zombies map. its not in the first person though, its like a birds eye view of yourself so its like the zombie apocalypse game on the PSN Store.
2 0

Answers

gamenerd2010 answered:

They haven't said anything yet about the zombie mode, well, yet. I think it's just a rumor because of the last game. I can't see why there would be zombies, but then again, i can't see why they had them in COD WaW!!! :D
1 1

mario_fanatic59 answered:

Its all a rumor but there is that small chance
0 0

gery285 answered:

I hear there will be Cuban Zombies
0 0

Mrnagano answered:

I am pretty sure that there is going to be a zombie mode, and if you get the prestige edition of the game you can get two maps from the zombie mode in cod5
1 0

141994349799122 answered:

I heard there are gonna be Mexican Zombies with big cuban cigars!
0 0

Video-Game-Dude answered:

They finaly confirmed it, YAY!
0 0

vvvZombievvv answered:

Well hopefully there will i dont see why there wouldnt be
0 0

henley6 answered:

yes zombies have been confirmed for ps3 and xbox 360. Both wii and nds are unknown to have zombies. Cod Black Ops has been rumored to be released on demo for psp but no other system. if psp 2 is no umd juss download then it will not be relased on psp.
0 0

25XZibit__ answered:

Yes there is the zombie mode
0 0

mario_fanatic59 answered:

I think that i haerd that there is going to be Russian Zombies because the game takes place during the cold war I think.
0 0

PabloQuaqmire answered:

There is a zombie mode default on the menu.
1 0

taiwaneezy answered:

Yes..
0 0

Nicko211988 answered:

yes there is you get one by default its called Kino Der Toten and another after finishing single player called Five there is another slot for another level but i don't no how you get it next part possible spoilers www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQaCwAdClKU walkthrough of five showing what secrets and things you can buy :)
1 0

eragon0927 answered:

Yup Nicko211988 is right, Kino Der Untoten (Theater of the Undead) is already unlocked when the game is started, if you beat the game you unlock "Five" or the pentagon, and if you type DOA in the computer in unlocks Dead Ops Arcade this like bradley said is a birds eye view type of game. It's decent but of course the other games are better. And if you got the Hardened Edition like I did you get a code to download upgraded versions of the four original zombie maps from WaW that are upgraded to the Black Ops engine and have modern guns. Totally worth it.
1 0