Is there going to be zombie mode on Black Ops?

1. I have Call Of Duty World At War and really play zombies alot so i was hoping there was zombie mode on Black Ops

User Info: hidden2

hidden2 - 6 years ago

1. Nicko211988 is right on all counts. But the third map u unlock by getting out of chair at main menu(by pressing l2 and r2 or l1 and r1 simultaneously. walk around till you find a computer you can type on. type in DOA and itll say error try help. just type in DOA again and it will start the dead ops arcade game. thats the third zombies map. its not in the first person though, its like a birds eye view of yourself so its like the zombie apocalypse game on the PSN Store.

User Info: bradley453

bradley453 - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. They haven't said anything yet about the zombie mode, well, yet. I think it's just a rumor because of the last game. I can't see why there would be zombies, but then again, i can't see why they had them in COD WaW!!! :D

User Info: gamenerd2010

gamenerd2010 - 6 years ago 1 1
  2. Its all a rumor but there is that small chance

User Info: mario_fanatic59

mario_fanatic59 - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. I hear there will be Cuban Zombies

User Info: gery285

gery285 - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. I am pretty sure that there is going to be a zombie mode, and if you get the prestige edition of the game you can get two maps from the zombie mode in cod5

User Info: Mrnagano

Mrnagano - 6 years ago 1 0
  5. I heard there are gonna be Mexican Zombies with big cuban cigars!

User Info: 141994349799122

141994349799122 - 6 years ago 0 0
  6. They finaly confirmed it, YAY!

User Info: Video-Game-Dude

Video-Game-Dude - 6 years ago 0 0
  7. Well hopefully there will i dont see why there wouldnt be

User Info: vvvZombievvv

vvvZombievvv - 6 years ago 0 0
  8. yes zombies have been confirmed for ps3 and xbox 360. Both wii and nds are unknown to have zombies. Cod Black Ops has been rumored to be released on demo for psp but no other system. if psp 2 is no umd juss download then it will not be relased on psp.

User Info: henley6

henley6 - 6 years ago 0 0
  9. Yes there is the zombie mode

User Info: 25XZibit__

25XZibit__ - 6 years ago 0 0
  10. I think that i haerd that there is going to be Russian Zombies because the game takes place during the cold war I think.

User Info: mario_fanatic59

mario_fanatic59 - 6 years ago 0 0
  11. There is a zombie mode default on the menu.

User Info: PabloQuaqmire

PabloQuaqmire - 6 years ago 1 0
  12. Yes..

User Info: taiwaneezy

taiwaneezy - 6 years ago 0 0
  13. yes there is you get one by default its called Kino Der Toten and another after finishing single player called Five there is another slot for another level but i don't no how you get it next part possible spoilers www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQaCwAdClKU walkthrough of five showing what secrets and things you can buy :)

User Info: Nicko211988

Nicko211988 - 6 years ago 1 0
  14. Yup Nicko211988 is right, Kino Der Untoten (Theater of the Undead) is already unlocked when the game is started, if you beat the game you unlock "Five" or the pentagon, and if you type DOA in the computer in unlocks Dead Ops Arcade this like bradley said is a birds eye view type of game. It's decent but of course the other games are better. And if you got the Hardened Edition like I did you get a code to download upgraded versions of the four original zombie maps from WaW that are upgraded to the Black Ops engine and have modern guns. Totally worth it.

User Info: eragon0927

eragon0927 - 6 years ago 1 0