Question from Pimpii

What mode gives the most Cod points?

I know you can get a lot with the High Rollers wager match I believe. What modes have you guys found so far that give a lot of Cod Points?

From: Kenou23201 4 years ago

The most points is in one in the chamber, everybody plays it, most people are rookies with very crappy accuracy so it'll be easy to win using your knife & getting more bullets. If you get in a match & ask people to double down 120 every match for high rollers. The last tier is a shuffle between the modes, i wouldnt recommend it unless ur good with every weapon.

If you are good SnD. If you are ok, Demolition. If you are bad, Domination. Go for objectives.

@Amnesiac30 he's talking about wager matches, yea you need money to get into the matches with more then one person but that doesn't help the points part of the play, when you read ur stats u'll notice the career money stat & the wagers won stat, both are separate

& yea search & destroy & headquarters are the most for the money & for inexperienced players i recommend capture the flag & domination, they run long & allow you to rack up kills/contracts/challenges fast, demolition for a rookie would be horrible as they dont pay attention & most campers tend to use it to rank up fast lol

Really is search good for money? I thought it was only good for XP..
IIRC I played some search and got a lot of XP but not that many Cod points.

Don't TDM and domination/demolition give more money than S&D?

maybe its just me but i think TDM is a pretty decent way to earn some cash. quick/easy matches, and i always finish with at least 1000 COD per match. if i level up during it thats another 1000 or so tacked on.

Ive had the most luck with search and destroy but domination is prety good too

I have not found a match that gives a lot of cod points. the only thing I've found is to level up. It gives 2500 points and headquarters is good for that. I've earned 30000 or so exp points in a good match so good luck.

High Roller in Wager matches give most CoD points.
Only play it when you are good at Wager Matches, I suggest you try some other, less expensive Wager matches first.

I believe its gun game. Its fun, its addicting and you can double the money for every match.
It really works!

Practice makes perfect. Stick with one game mode or play a lot of wager matches.
Highrolling wager matches give the most money if you win, but can lead to losing a lot of money as well.
Unless you pick the highest paying contracts there are and can finish all of them in time (If you could do that you wouldnt be asking how to get more COD points), highroller is your best bet.
Hope that helped.