Question from lamtrac

How do I set up 4 player zombies?

I seem to be only able to get 2 players to join. Please advice (in detail) what is needed to allow 3 or 4 players to play zombies. Don't care if it is online or offline, but offline preferred if it is available. Sons are getting ancy and wish to play with their dad... all advice will be graetly appriciated!

lamtrac provided additional details:

So if i want to play 4 players over two systems, does that mean i need 2 ps3's (each with own tele) and 2 disks? Then where do i play?...LAN party? and use a cable to connect the 2 ps3's together? Sorry for all questions...gamer novice!

Shadow_Force7 answered:

It's only 2 per system offline, and 4 over two systems or over Playstation Network (with random people that you don't know, or inviting someone on your friend's list.
4 0

Answers

Petestuff929 answered:

I have never tried 4 player zombie offline yet, but from what i heard you should be able to do zombie offline, with one console and 4 controllers.
0 0

chatzithomas answered:

In offline co-op you can only play with 2 players.In online the limit is 4.There is no such a thing to connect a ps3 with an another and raise the limit to over 4.Lan is in the online category where you can play with up to 4 other players.I am sad too that cant play with over 2 players in offline.I hope what I said helped you.
0 0

Is there any way for the second player to be on the same team as the first player in combat mission? Answered lil_assasin
What gun do you think needs to be put into zombies? Open broken_angel_13
Zombies Help? Answered gotenkskun
Zombies again? Open slycooper94
Zombies!? Answered Akantor___God