Question from RelaX_Frankie

Is any one good at zombies?

I play natzi zombies mostly so I'm looking for good players. I tend to stick to kino Der toten but I'm willing to play five so post if you are willing to add me. My psn name is Blingbling_money.

From: cheatunlocker 3 years ago

I have got to round 84 with 2 people but the connection went out. my psn name is sharpshooter7787

Add me if you want, but I'm merely trying to get Lamb and Stab trophies so if your goal ain't those trophies I won't be of much help to you. PSN erdvilla

Add me: the_1st_COMMI3
I can get the whole team and myself the pack a punch, and i almost made it to lvl 60 in solo, died at lvl 58. at lvl 50 you definetly need cooperative teammates, cause none of the auto turrets help at all

One problem though, i don't have a mic

I Got To Lvl 43 Only Reason Why I Died Cause No Ammo MY Psn Leo11238 And I Dnt Got My Mic Yet

I got to round 77 in solo and 98 in multiplayer. Add me. My psn is justin34205. I have a mic.

i need the 2 trophies ,Sacrificial Lamb and the Hidden trophy, till i get platinum, PSN XxBaD_BoYzxX_34 im good at zombies but nobody will help me get those 2 trophies

I'm trying to get those 2 trophies aswell and I need to get a good team. PSN sulay13 I survived 16 rounds but keep getting bad team thats why I got 16 rounds but I tend to play good most of the time on zombies.

And I got a mic as well so make you use one!

Hi my psn id is James_Edward123

add me, round 32 with 2 ppl facing the amount of zombies 4 ppl should be fighting, the other 2 left halfway...
Lmekanik

Zombiechihuahuas

I am good I got to round 73 solo and only reason I died is beacause I cooked a grenade 4 2 long and I killed myself. I am shadowblade_96 on psn. Add me

Im pretty good at zombies here is the rounds i survived:
Kino Der Toten:28
Five:18
Dead Ops Arcade:16
My PSN Is Svr2k00Fan56-Wre

i can go to 19 or 20 by myself on any map exipt acention i can go to 25 psn name AGGBLACKPHANTOM