Question from oopssorryy

Kino Der Toten Power Room Ladder?

Okay, I know about the three film reels, the rocket, the two hidden radios, the red/grey boxes, the portraits, and the 3 meteors. I have been wanting to know if the ladder ever comes down, letting you get up on the catwalk. Do I have to activate things in a certain order, or am i missing something? (if its a film reel you'll have to convice me it's real. I have searched for days looking for the fabled 4th reel) FYI I'm on the PS3 if that makes a differance

oopssorryy provided additional details:

There are boxes in the Theater Room, the Dressing Room, the Lobby, and the Lower Hall. When shot they open up and shoot out blue sparks. I have no idea what they do (broken traps?) or why they are there. I just open them all and hope for the best

thezachster answered:

The ladder is for effects only and has no affect on gameplay
2 0

Answers

Eztun answered:

No, there is no way that has been found. It is most likely not possible at all.
Also, out of curiosity, what do you mean by red/grey boxes?
2 0

ryanlight10 answered:

You are supposed to put all 4 film reels in the projector, shot the radio, hit all the meteors, and get to round 35. And round 35, the ladder will lower and you will be able to climb up it and get to catwalk just like in Der Riese. But the zombies can't get in/up.
0 2

CoDBO12 answered:

I have also tried, i dont want to ruin any Kino Der Toten fun for you but its really not possible. The only small chance is getting a mod box but there arent many mods for black ops anyway so... Like thezachster and Eztun said, its for gameplay and not possible. But who knows Treyarch may make it possible in a new patch for Black Ops. Im really sorry to give the bad luck but its not possible :(
Hope I helped clear this up,
XxBaD_BoYzxX_34
0 0

UASK answered:

I dont think the ladder will ever come down.I didnt survive high rounds but i dont think that the ladder will ever come down.
0 0

Kino Der Toten? Answered psasuke108
Some Kino der Toten questions? Answered Kreases
4 Player kino der toten? Answered broken_angel_13
Bathroom in Kino Der Toten map?? Open kinodertoten_1
Kino der toten glitch for downing yourself? Open Shadowblade96