Question from pikmin630

How do i turn bots on?

I just got my PS3 and black ops, and i only have one controller, and i dont have internet set up on my PS3 yet, so im lonely on the game, and cant do much except zombies and campaign, i want to know how to turn bots on so i can play by myself, or how to do combat training- i dont have the internet set up yet.

pikmin630 provided additional details:

Ok i know this is a REALLY stupid 2nd question, but how do i make setting come up (i just got the game ok?)?

pulsebreak13579 answered:

Go on local and go to game settings and turn on computers. it only works with team deathmatch or free for all
2 0

Answers

XshadowZ_NinjaX answered:

I believe you need the internet connection for combat training and that's the only way to play against bots. So yea, GL with installing internet.
0 1

NeroDantes answered:

Pulsebreak13579 is right only Free-for -all and Deathmatch. go to Game Settings and allocate friendly bots and enemy bots. 5-5 is the best for me on Medium difficulty
0 0

How do i turn on bots? Open daltongang1890
Does this have bots? Answered guitarhero961
How do I turn on power? Open sargent19
Does anyone elses rpg turn after you fire it? Answered seanandrew95
How can I turn off everyone elses' mikes? Answered Spartan_Jedi117