How do i turn bots on?

1. I just got my PS3 and black ops, and i only have one controller, and i dont have internet set up on my PS3 yet, so im lonely on the game, and cant do much except zombies and campaign, i want to know how to turn bots on so i can play by myself, or how to do combat training- i dont have the internet set up yet.

User Info: pikmin630

pikmin630 - 5 years ago
    Ok i know this is a REALLY stupid 2nd question, but how do i make setting come up (i just got the game ok?)?

User Info: pikmin630

pikmin630 - 5 years ago

1. Go on local and go to game settings and turn on computers. it only works with team deathmatch or free for all

User Info: pulsebreak13579

pulsebreak13579 - 5 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. I believe you need the internet connection for combat training and that's the only way to play against bots. So yea, GL with installing internet.

User Info: XshadowZ_NinjaX

XshadowZ_NinjaX - 5 years ago 0 1
  2. Pulsebreak13579 is right only Free-for -all and Deathmatch. go to Game Settings and allocate friendly bots and enemy bots. 5-5 is the best for me on Medium difficulty

User Info: NeroDantes

NeroDantes - 2 years ago 0 0