Level loss?

1. I played Home front on PS3 since I bought it a day ago. I played it from six pm until midnight about and then suddenly the servers had gone under and I had dropped from 13 to rank one as if I had done nothing at all. I'm not sure if there is a way to recover my progress or my progress has been reset.

I don't know if this is some fault due to the servers but if my progress through the multiplayer is not saved as I play then I am going to return this game with gusto. I liked its multiplayer and it was great but if I have to leave after X amount of time to keep my progress then it is not worth playing.

User Info: Felinecultist

Felinecultist - 5 years ago

Answers

1. The same thing happened to me, too. i was up to at least level 4 (not high, i know, but still) and then the servers went down. once i got back into a game i was back at level 1. sucks

User Info: HARDCOREHAGZ

HARDCOREHAGZ - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. What probably happened was a server rollback, which reverted some or all data(stats, xp, levels) to be reset to a previous level

User Info: _shibito_

_shibito_ - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. i just got the game on easter and i cant even play it online lol (because of the playstation network going down)

PSN: wasted_123

User Info: wasted_123

wasted_123 - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. This just happen to me a few minuets ago I was well on my way to a platinum. Had expert with pariot drone simi auto sniper rifle and was on the way to expert with my bolt action, won countless matches in which ya have to to get expert and boom sever crash er WTF, I AM SO F@#$%IN" PISSED!!!! I HATE THIS SHEETTEY @$$ GAME!!!!!!!!!! A total waste of $60 plus the time I've spent playing. Will they ever fix this and recover my data?

User Info: Predatorfan04

Predatorfan04 - 5 years ago 0 0