Question from cutelilchika

Stuck lego block?

I'm in the potions dungeon and just finished getting the 10x score red brick. When I try to move my legos to the other side to build a stairs for the gold brick my brown lego block got stuck and refuses to move. Does anyone know how to fix this?

WindRouge answered:

This happened to me too. After quitting repeatedly to no effect, I eventually worked around the problem by stacking up what blocks I had, then using Crookshanks double jump to get up to the platform. It worked quite well.

Hope this helps you. :)
0 0

Answers

Stumpweasel answered:

I'm not sure if this is the right answer for you, but I found that until I had an "old" character (Dumbledore, Prof McGonagall or similar) I had problems putting the stairs together and the bricks would get stuck.

For me, the way round it was to exit the dungeon, then use the polyjuice potion to go back in as Dumbledore. I could then build the staircase and he could go up it and collect the gold brick. Younger characters got shoved back by the blue forcefield.

Good luck.
0 0

hippiemommie answered:

This also happened to us. You have probably already solved this issue, but here's what we did about it. Put the turquoise block flat on the purple building area against the left wall. Put the green block on its edge with the single step block against the left wall. Then put the tan block up against the green one in its normal position. The tan block will help position the green one. Use a female character to jump from this to the left platform. Be sure that you also change one of the characters into an old character, we used Dumbledore, for the age line at the top.
0 0