Wild Bill glitched?

1. I looked precisely where Wild Bill is suppose to be, but he isn't there, I found the 2 steel ingots at the top of the stairs before the next flight of stairs, but no Wild Bill. Is he glitched or something?

User Info: DuskKnight1990

DuskKnight1990 - 7 years ago

1. Have a look at this guys !!

Hope it helps!!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiSYrm39kg0

User Info: yeahyeahyeah123

yeahyeahyeah123 - 6 years ago 0 0

1. Well I think it depends on if you heard about wild bill before or after you enter the steelyard because i went to the steel yard first and couldn't find him

User Info: zaneman007

zaneman007 - 7 years ago 1 0
  2. Probs just a glitch i found wild bill before i even heard about him but he disappeared wen i went there again maybe theres a time limit on him from wen you enter the steelyard or how many times you enter

User Info: The_Thorny

The_Thorny - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. I spoke to Milly about Wild Bill before entering the Steelyard, but I was never able to find him, even til now. There must be some sort of condition, because I did leave and return to the area a fair few times and he never showed up, not even his carcass or any indication he was even there.

User Info: adrenaline7

adrenaline7 - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. Yep, that occured with my bro's play, he looked for the body all throughout the Steel Mill but didn't find him.

User Info: Jokun999

Jokun999 - 6 years ago 0 0