Question from DuskKnight1990

Wild Bill glitched?

I looked precisely where Wild Bill is suppose to be, but he isn't there, I found the 2 steel ingots at the top of the stairs before the next flight of stairs, but no Wild Bill. Is he glitched or something?

yeahyeahyeah123 answered:

Have a look at this guys !!

Hope it helps!!
0 0

zaneman007 answered:

Well I think it depends on if you heard about wild bill before or after you enter the steelyard because i went to the steel yard first and couldn't find him
1 0

The_Thorny answered:

Probs just a glitch i found wild bill before i even heard about him but he disappeared wen i went there again maybe theres a time limit on him from wen you enter the steelyard or how many times you enter
0 0

adrenaline7 answered:

I spoke to Milly about Wild Bill before entering the Steelyard, but I was never able to find him, even til now. There must be some sort of condition, because I did leave and return to the area a fair few times and he never showed up, not even his carcass or any indication he was even there.
0 0

Jokun999 answered:

Yep, that occured with my bro's play, he looked for the body all throughout the Steel Mill but didn't find him.
0 0