Install?

1. Does the game need to install? And if so, how much space does it need?

User Info: kevs_cabin

kevs_cabin - 7 years ago
    Is it possible to be able to delete the old install after succesfully installing the new GOTY, it is maxing out my PS3 hardrive. Think this will affect game saves?

User Info: travis73005

travis73005 - 6 years ago

1. When u start the game the first time, it will install if u have enough space. It takes up just over 6 gig of memory. After it installs, u can delete it's installation and it will not harm your save. Since that uninstalls it, it makes the game MUCH slower. I know this from experience, so be carefull when deleting it, becaus I have not found a way to reinstall it. But, if u r out of memory, it can be deleted.

User Info: Solid_snake137

Solid_snake137 - 6 years ago 0 0

1. Yes, just over 6 GB.

User Info: wilco64256

wilco64256 - 7 years ago 1 1
  2. I don't think there is an install option. I've looked in each menu but no luck. I am tired of my game freezing because it is reading so much info from the disc. I wouldn't mind installing 6gb worth of data if helps stop my game from lagging, or freezing while i aimlessly wander the wastes

User Info: gamefreakchad88

gamefreakchad88 - 6 years ago 0 1
  3. GOTY version is about 6983 MB install.

To remove it and re-install it, just delete the game data in the Game Data Utility. (Note: not the SAVED data.)

User Info: ParryACO

ParryACO - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. Well that depends on how many games u have in ur save games. Fallout 3 requires 6000 MB memory space. But it is definitly worth it. IT IS A GREAT GAME! although I wud take oblivion over it.

User Info: Familyguychris

Familyguychris - 6 years ago 0 0