Where can I find the lab to get trained to use the power armor?

1. I have the power armor but i need to get trained so how do i get to the lab?

User Info: seeker505

seeker505 - 6 years ago

1. You can get the training once you reach the Citadel in the main storyline, or by playing the Operation Anchorage DLC missions you also automatically get the ability to use power armor afterwards.

User Info: shafqat

shafqat - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. There is a place called the citadel u gain entrance to it as u go along the main storyline quests
    and once your inside ask the leader guy where can i train power armor and he tells u. his name is lyons or sometihng

User Info: khamilton94

khamilton94 - 6 years ago 1 1
  2. If you follow the main storyline and reach the citadel with doctor li then you can get power armortraning after asking lyions about it but it will take time to get to this point in the game. You can also get power armortraning when you compleet the Operation Anchorage DLC as you will get the traning automatically but no heads up about it but you can see when you look at your perkslist happend to me twice figured it out when i put on the power armor you can grab when jou open a vault the outcast want to get in

hope this helps

User Info: martijnwels

martijnwels - 6 years ago 1 0