Question from PoPPaShEAN

Cellar door in Springvale?

Where can I find the key for the cellar door in Springvale? I've played through all the DLC (except for the extended ending)and I don't remeber getting any key for it?

Answers

Jubei1976 answered:

Play the extended ending as you call it.
This will lead to the mission that allows you to either find the key on a man in that spot, or to pick the lock.
0 0

Scorpionking333 answered:

**SPOILER**after the brotherhood takes over distribution of the purified water (normal main quest) you can talk to the guy in charge of distribution, and he'll tell you that megaton is asking for more water, though they just got a shipment. he'll ask you to investigate. you go to the place wit the cellar door, and a guy will tell you you cant enter. just go with everything he says, then eventually he'll let you in. theres not much in there, just a few ghouls (and a tame glowing one and reaver) and a branch of the Church of Atom, although its more of a cult here. dont worry, the reaver and glowing one wont attack you unless you attack them first
0 0