Question from kgcuckoo

Where can I find the keller codes for the computer at the bunker door in the armory at the national guard depot?

I got into the armory at the national guard depot but can't get in the bunker? I believe I need a code called the keller codes. Dose anyone know where I can find that particular code to access the bunker so I can get the experimental fatman and mini nukes and experimental flamer?

PatrickVRegan answered:

Source: fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Keller_family_transcript

Info:
Tape 1 of 5 Travel to the VAPL-58 Power Station, directly southwest of Arefu, then head north following the electric towers until you reach the pylon shack (it's more like a fenced-in area at the last electric tower), where you will find the tape on the bottom shelf of the bookcase

Tape 2 of 5 Travel to Hallowed Moors Cemetery north of Big Town. Go in the front entrance of the church, and the Keller family transcript will be on the left on top of the podium.

Tape 3 of 5 Travel to the Grisly Diner and head inside, then go to your right and out the back. The third Keller tape is located on a desk at the back outside (watch out for traps and Raiders).

Tape 4 of 5 Travel to Rockbreaker's Last Gas and look to the left. On top of the hill, you will see the Sniper shack, at the top of a cliff; Make your way around the cliff on the southwest side of the cliff (there may be some super mutants/centaurs along the way). Inside the shack, the tape will be on the workbench on the left.

Tape 5 of 5 Travel to Anchorage Memorial and head north-northwest. Across the river there is a semi-truck and a tent behind it with Centaurs guarding outside. Inside the tent on the table is the fifth Keller tape, along with a wasteland captive.

Your Welcome. :)
0 0