Question from billychanxtr33m

Times for Join the Team trophy?

I have already beaten the career, so I guess the best lap and overall times shown on the course selection screen are mine. Is there a list anywhere that has all these developer times on it?

tazzer12 asked for clarification:

This hasn't answered the question...i want to know the "times" of each track...not how to get the trophy

Answers

Shakatu answered:

Those times are the developers, I believe. For example, in Modobahn, I got the trophy for getting the top 10% on time trial, with a time of about 42 sec, and the developer time is 40 sec. Therefore, I believe it's quite a difficult challenge that will take several attempts.
0 1

Shakatu answered:

All the developer times end in 0's. If you see a random time, than it's your own. You only have to beat the best lap times for the trophy, not the best track times. After I beat career, there were only 3 tracks left to beat, so chances are it's similar for you.
1 0

RayCao answered:

The Developer times have 0 as mil-seconds after the : ( ex: 42:000), your best time will have random numbers (ex : 41:543) You only have to aim for 1 best lap ( most of the time 2nd lap, keep your boost bar max in 1st lap, use it before crossing the line to start up the 2nd lap) Always keep an eye on the lap time, when you beat it, finish the race.
1 0

NerdlyNerd answered:

From my knowledge, there isn't a particular list anywhere in-game, but someone may have made one online. I'll add one into my next guide update if you'd like.
0 0

thanan2 answered:

The easiest way to get the times is to look at the track's "Best Lap" time in career mode and if it ends in 00 then that's the time. But, another way you could get the times is on the FAQ provided here:
www.gamefaqs.com/ps3/960619-modnation-racers/faqs/60398
I think one of the times is wrong (about a second off), specifically the first tour (i think it's called the home tour), but the times are just below each track's information.
0 0

How do I solve Join the Team? Answered Shakatu
How exactly do i join a xp series? Answered godrealmpain
Can I play or join XP Races with my friends? and how? Answered screamingotter
Trophy? Answered lbpfan85
What is the best strategy for 1080 Trophy? Answered Holmes24x