Times for Join the Team trophy?

1. I have already beaten the career, so I guess the best lap and overall times shown on the course selection screen are mine. Is there a list anywhere that has all these developer times on it?

User Info: billychanxtr33m

billychanxtr33m - 6 years ago
    This hasn't answered the question...i want to know the "times" of each track...not how to get the trophy

User Info: tazzer12

tazzer12 - 6 years ago

1. The Developer times have 0 as mil-seconds after the : ( ex: 42:000), your best time will have random numbers (ex : 41:543) You only have to aim for 1 best lap ( most of the time 2nd lap, keep your boost bar max in 1st lap, use it before crossing the line to start up the 2nd lap) Always keep an eye on the lap time, when you beat it, finish the race.

User Info: RayCao

RayCao - 6 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Those times are the developers, I believe. For example, in Modobahn, I got the trophy for getting the top 10% on time trial, with a time of about 42 sec, and the developer time is 40 sec. Therefore, I believe it's quite a difficult challenge that will take several attempts.

User Info: Shakatu

Shakatu - 6 years ago 0 1
  2. All the developer times end in 0's. If you see a random time, than it's your own. You only have to beat the best lap times for the trophy, not the best track times. After I beat career, there were only 3 tracks left to beat, so chances are it's similar for you.

User Info: Shakatu

Shakatu - 6 years ago 1 0
  3. From my knowledge, there isn't a particular list anywhere in-game, but someone may have made one online. I'll add one into my next guide update if you'd like.

User Info: NerdlyNerd

NerdlyNerd (FAQ Author) - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. The easiest way to get the times is to look at the track's "Best Lap" time in career mode and if it ends in 00 then that's the time. But, another way you could get the times is on the FAQ provided here:
    www.gamefaqs.com/ps3/960619-modnation-racers/faqs/60398
    I think one of the times is wrong (about a second off), specifically the first tour (i think it's called the home tour), but the times are just below each track's information.

User Info: thanan2

thanan2 - 5 years ago 0 0