Question from Talonith532

Any other way to get Pre-order Costumes?

Does anyone know if the pre-order costumes, scorpion reptile and subzero, are available any other way in game? If so, how?

DarqueDragon answered:

Each code can only be used once, so you can only use someone else's code if they aren't using it. As of this moment, there is no other way to get the costumes unless you can get unused codes. I am sure, however, they will be released as DLC at some point, but there is nothing at this time about it.
0 0

Answers

iLayzie answered:

Well I think someone who got it can let you download them off of their account, not entirely sure though.
0 0

BIG_BOSS_927 answered:

There should be a support phone number to call someone at Warner Bros. or NetherRealm, call them and tell them the code you have doesn't work and they should give you a new code. It may get tricky if you want multiple character codes though. I know it works because I called EA when I bought a used copy of NHL 11 and asked for a new online access code. Same thing with Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit. Both times I said I got the game new and the code didn't work, both times I got a new code. I would think it would be just as easy with this title. Good luck!
0 0

acealexander702 answered:

You can get Jade's Klassic Skin and Fatality by buying the Blu Ray copy of Mortal Kombat 1 or 2 the movie, I read it in the "katalogue" provided in my Mortal Kombat CD case
0 0

Costumes? Answered TheGame50401
Retro costumes? Answered myboot
Klassic costumes ? Open assasinultimate
How can one unlock and use alternate costumes? Answered bigbadbruce
How to change character costumes? Answered fifa12341