Any other way to get Pre-order Costumes?

1. Does anyone know if the pre-order costumes, scorpion reptile and subzero, are available any other way in game? If so, how?

User Info: Talonith532

Talonith532 - 5 years ago

1. Each code can only be used once, so you can only use someone else's code if they aren't using it. As of this moment, there is no other way to get the costumes unless you can get unused codes. I am sure, however, they will be released as DLC at some point, but there is nothing at this time about it.

User Info: DarqueDragon

DarqueDragon - 5 years ago 0 0

1. Well I think someone who got it can let you download them off of their account, not entirely sure though.

User Info: iLayzie

iLayzie - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. There should be a support phone number to call someone at Warner Bros. or NetherRealm, call them and tell them the code you have doesn't work and they should give you a new code. It may get tricky if you want multiple character codes though. I know it works because I called EA when I bought a used copy of NHL 11 and asked for a new online access code. Same thing with Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit. Both times I said I got the game new and the code didn't work, both times I got a new code. I would think it would be just as easy with this title. Good luck!

User Info: BIG_BOSS_927

BIG_BOSS_927 - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. You can get Jade's Klassic Skin and Fatality by buying the Blu Ray copy of Mortal Kombat 1 or 2 the movie, I read it in the "katalogue" provided in my Mortal Kombat CD case

User Info: acealexander702

acealexander702 - 5 years ago 0 0