Where can I find (fatality)?

1. I preordered mortal kombat at gamestop and best buy when i put code in it only gave me costume how do i unlock the origanal fatalities for them anyone know for scorpion and subzero?

User Info: allprecise

allprecise - 5 years ago
    I checked move list when I was doing fatality trainer I should have scorpion and sub zero I'm going to check again I think sub zero is forard down foward high punch the old one was but I thought they would appaer in the menue though the only one I saw was the first fatality I'm going to just try the move y'all told me about and see if they work

User Info: allprecise

allprecise - 5 years ago

1. Scorpion's is hold block, down, up, up, and Triangle from sweep distance. Positive. I just did it like 5 minutes ago.

User Info: Wolflord2000

Wolflord2000 - 5 years ago 1 0

1. Have you checked the fatalities in the Moves List of that character??? It should be there.

User Info: xzero1986

xzero1986 - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. Scorpions is down, up, up back punch (from sweep distance). Don't know subzeros.

User Info: jonaldson

jonaldson - 5 years ago 0 0