Question from allprecise

Where can I find (fatality)?

I preordered mortal kombat at gamestop and best buy when i put code in it only gave me costume how do i unlock the origanal fatalities for them anyone know for scorpion and subzero?

I checked move list when I was doing fatality trainer I should have scorpion and sub zero I'm going to check again I think sub zero is forard down foward high punch the old one was but I thought they would appaer in the menue though the only one I saw was the first fatality I'm going to just try the move y'all told me about and see if they work

From: Wolflord2000 3 years ago

Scorpion's is hold block, down, up, up, and Triangle from sweep distance. Positive. I just did it like 5 minutes ago.

Have you checked the fatalities in the Moves List of that character??? It should be there.

Scorpions is down, up, up back punch (from sweep distance). Don't know subzeros.