Question from allprecise

Where can I find (fatality)?

I preordered mortal kombat at gamestop and best buy when i put code in it only gave me costume how do i unlock the origanal fatalities for them anyone know for scorpion and subzero?

allprecise provided additional details:

I checked move list when I was doing fatality trainer I should have scorpion and sub zero I'm going to check again I think sub zero is forard down foward high punch the old one was but I thought they would appaer in the menue though the only one I saw was the first fatality I'm going to just try the move y'all told me about and see if they work

Wolflord2000 answered:

Scorpion's is hold block, down, up, up, and Triangle from sweep distance. Positive. I just did it like 5 minutes ago.
1 0

Answers

xzero1986 answered:

Have you checked the fatalities in the Moves List of that character??? It should be there.
0 0

jonaldson answered:

Scorpions is down, up, up back punch (from sweep distance). Don't know subzeros.
0 0

Where can I find reptile dlc fatality? Open eazy140
Do you need to buy a fatality before you can use it? Open volttageDX
Fatality help? Open MKrocks17
Fatality????? Open seed7alfa
Second fatality ? Open guitargamer2121