Question from kingkrown24

Hardest difficulty?

Which character would be most efficient to use for the hardest difficulty on the arcade ladder?

Kenou23201 answered:

Johnny cage, all his combos are easy to do, his red shadow kick deals massive dmg to shao kahn & stops him from throwing that damn hammer at you, his shoulder blocks are easy xray target moves & the jumping shoulder block takes massive dmg from the backflip/shadow uppercut combo, i got it on the 1st try when i first got the game, trying it with liu kang & raiden was hell though....27 tries between the both of them in the story
0 0

Answers

TheGame50401 answered:

I'd use a character that can either stall or freeze the opponent for a few seconds like, Sub-Zero, Cyrax, or even Kabal... I tried that level as soon as I opened it up, I couldn't get past the 1rst round, LoL....
0 0

Keenomenal answered:

I used Scorpion to get through the ladder & then Cyrax (Teleport/uppercut combo) to beat
0 0

Story Mode Trophy, Does Difficulty Matter? Answered PerfectNinja
Difficulty to find secret Reptile, Jade, Smoke & Noob? Answered vtenorio
How do I do fatalities that involve the up button? Open Rotonoto
what is GBP ? Open harlyteitch
what is GBP ? Open harlyteitch