Hardest difficulty?

1. Which character would be most efficient to use for the hardest difficulty on the arcade ladder?

User Info: kingkrown24

kingkrown24 - 5 years ago

1. Johnny cage, all his combos are easy to do, his red shadow kick deals massive dmg to shao kahn & stops him from throwing that damn hammer at you, his shoulder blocks are easy xray target moves & the jumping shoulder block takes massive dmg from the backflip/shadow uppercut combo, i got it on the 1st try when i first got the game, trying it with liu kang & raiden was hell though....27 tries between the both of them in the story

User Info: Kenou23201

Kenou23201 - 5 years ago 0 0

1. I'd use a character that can either stall or freeze the opponent for a few seconds like, Sub-Zero, Cyrax, or even Kabal... I tried that level as soon as I opened it up, I couldn't get past the 1rst round, LoL....

User Info: TheGame50401

TheGame50401 - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. I used Scorpion to get through the ladder & then Cyrax (Teleport/uppercut combo) to beat

User Info: Keenomenal

Keenomenal - 5 years ago 0 0