Question from Dallercoder

How to beat first Shao Kahn battle in story mode?

I've got up to the point where Kung Lao has been killed by Shao Kahn and Liu Kang fights him. I'm having lots of trouble defeating him! He has attacks which takes away a sixth of your health and he sometimes spams a few of his attacks. I've even put the difficulty down to beginner! Can someone give me help on defeating him?

Dallercoder provided additional details:

I've spammed the low fireball attack but he charges back at me, being too close! This is ridiculous, guys! I'm on beginner and he's still owning me! I'll give it another go soon.

jonaldson answered:

Shoot fireballs at him over and over from the opposite side of the screen. If he gets close, use your x-ray move (if available) and get back away. It's cheap, but not cheaper than Shao Kahn himself.
0 0

Answers

choppasystem answered:

Have you tried shooting low fireballs at him then old fashion jump kick. and switch to jump low punch into a quick uppercut? Other then that jump over his hammer toss dodge the charge?
0 0