Krypt monster?

1. So I was walking around the krypt when something popped up in the foreground and scared the s#!t out of me! My question is, "Is there something you're suppose to do there to unlock something? Has anyone else seen this?"

User Info: GeorgieVaz

GeorgieVaz - 6 years ago

1. eeek, krypt monster?! im going to have watch out for that... NOTE: never buy anything from the krypt at nighttime O.O

User Info: okest3r_13

okest3r_13 - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. its just an Easter egg that boon put in to troll us, its nothing important

User Info: Infernostorm500

Infernostorm500 - 6 years ago 2 0
  2. I dunno. I saw it too. I saw an amount on the screen and I had bought out most of the graves already so I think you can purchase something. It had left before I had the chance to press the circle button to make the purchase

User Info: liquid_bat

liquid_bat - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. @okest3r_13

Why?

User Info: Laharlsan

Laharlsan - 6 years ago 0 2
  4. There are 4 hidden krypt chests, 1 in each area. they are at a lot of green bugs. if you stay on them long enough the open chest will pop up and give you 5000 koins

User Info: slade519

slade519 - 6 years ago 1 0
  5. The critter looked like a tarkatan.I got it once when i was wandering around with a bunch of money and was in the krypt for like half an hour.Looking for high priced stuff to open.Dunno if it has a direct link to the hidden chests though.

User Info: blackart1111

blackart1111 - 6 years ago 0 0
  6. The Krypt Monster is there just for the purpose of scaring people, Ed Boon probably put that there for that purpose, and i think it has scared alot of people already. The Krypt is a creepy place and suddenly this little thing screams and comes into your screen. he doesnt do anything, just there to scare you. he even says "toasty" sometimes in a weird voice

User Info: Xikkom

Xikkom - 6 years ago 0 0
  7. The easiest way to see the monster is to stay in the Krypt in one position and just look around. You can also hear it run by you if your volume is high enough. It does not make a difference to your game play in anyway. P.S. it scared me too the first time I saw it lol.

User Info: ruba135

ruba135 - 6 years ago 1 0