Question from GeorgieVaz

Krypt monster?

So I was walking around the krypt when something popped up in the foreground and scared the s#!t out of me! My question is, "Is there something you're suppose to do there to unlock something? Has anyone else seen this?"

okest3r_13 answered:

eeek, krypt monster?! im going to have watch out for that... NOTE: never buy anything from the krypt at nighttime O.O
2 0

Answers

Infernostorm500 answered:

its just an Easter egg that boon put in to troll us, its nothing important
2 0

liquid_bat answered:

I dunno. I saw it too. I saw an amount on the screen and I had bought out most of the graves already so I think you can purchase something. It had left before I had the chance to press the circle button to make the purchase
0 0

Laharlsan answered:

@okest3r_13

Why?
0 2

slade519 answered:

There are 4 hidden krypt chests, 1 in each area. they are at a lot of green bugs. if you stay on them long enough the open chest will pop up and give you 5000 koins
1 0

blackart1111 answered:

The critter looked like a tarkatan.I got it once when i was wandering around with a bunch of money and was in the krypt for like half an hour.Looking for high priced stuff to open.Dunno if it has a direct link to the hidden chests though.
0 0

Xikkom answered:

The Krypt Monster is there just for the purpose of scaring people, Ed Boon probably put that there for that purpose, and i think it has scared alot of people already. The Krypt is a creepy place and suddenly this little thing screams and comes into your screen. he doesnt do anything, just there to scare you. he even says "toasty" sometimes in a weird voice
0 0

ruba135 answered:

The easiest way to see the monster is to stay in the Krypt in one position and just look around. You can also hear it run by you if your volume is high enough. It does not make a difference to your game play in anyway. P.S. it scared me too the first time I saw it lol.
1 0

Where can I find THE KRYPT ? Answered loyal2usa
Kratos's items in the Krypt? Answered mistychan
Should I play any other MK besides MK9? Open fandango333
Should I play any other MK? Unanswered fandango333
Why does my PS3 keep freezing)? Unanswered Snitch101