Question from speedy_0082

Stage fatalities?

How do you get to use the characters stage fatalities????

3d2420 asked for clarification::

What stages have stage fatalities?

Answers

Kenou23201 answered:

Varies on the stage, if the stage has an "uppercut" fatality, you have to be close & hold block then hit the command & let go of block as you are pushing the last button (i.e square, triangle, x, o, r2) and so on for the other fatalities
0 1

Th12B answered:

You won't find the commands for the stage fatalities anywhere in the game (except Nightwolf's stage fatality: one of the Challenge Tower levels has you use it). This site has FAQs/Move Lists that list every character's stage fatality. Once you use it in the game, it will be added to that character's move list. The distance says "varies," but I'm pretty sure that it's always touching (although I'm not 100% sure, some stages may have different distances). Also, you can only perform a stage fatality on certain stages: I forget which ones but I know that Subway, Street, and the Pit are 3 of them.
0 0

ALX13X answered:

Dead Pool, Hell, Living forest, The Pit (day & night), Street, and subway has them.
0 0

Why cant I do stage fatalities? Answered princeofzumunda
Why cant i do any stage fatalities? Open megafan01
How does one finally unlock stage fatalities? Answered Crazylock4u
Which stages have "Stage" Fatalities? Answered dadek31
Fatalities? Answered reyace