Stage fatalities?

1. How do you get to use the characters stage fatalities????

User Info: speedy_0082

speedy_0082 - 5 years ago
    What stages have stage fatalities?

User Info: 3d2420

3d2420 - 5 years ago

Answers

1. Varies on the stage, if the stage has an "uppercut" fatality, you have to be close & hold block then hit the command & let go of block as you are pushing the last button (i.e square, triangle, x, o, r2) and so on for the other fatalities

User Info: Kenou23201

Kenou23201 - 5 years ago 0 1
  2. You won't find the commands for the stage fatalities anywhere in the game (except Nightwolf's stage fatality: one of the Challenge Tower levels has you use it). This site has FAQs/Move Lists that list every character's stage fatality. Once you use it in the game, it will be added to that character's move list. The distance says "varies," but I'm pretty sure that it's always touching (although I'm not 100% sure, some stages may have different distances). Also, you can only perform a stage fatality on certain stages: I forget which ones but I know that Subway, Street, and the Pit are 3 of them.

User Info: Th12B

Th12B - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. Dead Pool, Hell, Living forest, The Pit (day & night), Street, and subway has them.

User Info: ALX13X

ALX13X - 5 years ago 0 0