Question from crazy_tiger_2

Klassic Fatalities?

Are they limited to the pre-order editions?

I don't care about the costumes...

eaoxcrawl asked for clarification::

Are those the proper Klassic Fatalities? If not can you let me know or us know. thnx.

Answers

JWMSIV answered:

They will probably be a DLC sometime in the future. Just be patient
0 0

wilson336 answered:

Yes...for now. They will likely be available as DLC in the near future. You need to be wearing the Klassic costume to perform the Klassic fatality, and they are only available from pre-orders at this time.
0 0

Morguin answered:

no you do not need to be wearing the Klassic outfits to do the fatalities.
0 0

bkdoom answered:

@Morguin I have have tried a ton to do scorpions klassic fatality and have been unsuccessful. I have been told that I would need the klassic costume as well. Have you done the fatality without?
0 0

heinelkun answered:

You can do klassic fatality with alternate costume (costume number 2) of scorpion (do not need dlc costume),another ninja like reptile and sub zero MUST need dlc costume to do klassic fatality.
0 1

gill_bill answered:

Scorpion is the only character with a Klassic Fatality requiring you to unlock his alternative costume, but I don't think you need to wear the costume to perform it. I think unlocking the alternative is enough. And, I think pre-ordering the game gives you access to the Klassic Costume for Scorpion from the beginning of the game rather than unlocking it later on in the game. It probably saves you the in-game money so you don't have to buy it in the Krypt or saves you the effort of unlocking it via arcade ladder.
0 1

eaoxcrawl answered:

Reptil's Klassic Fatality:

Yummy: B B F D R2 (Block) Jump.

Sub-Zero's Klassic Fatality:

F D F Triangle Close

Scorpions Klassic Fatality:

Toasty!! D U U Triangle Jump
0 0

slade519 answered:

i have done scorpions Toasty! fatality in all 3 costumes.
0 0

scolo answered:

Reptile, Sub Zero, and Scorpion have klassic fatalities. In order to unlock these fatalities you need to perform the fatalities one time successfully. The only way to successfully perform them is to own the klassic costumes (unlock them). However, once you own the klassic costumes and have performed the fatality once, you can perform the fatality no matter which costume their wearing.
1 0

phoenixrises answered:

The classic fatalities are limited to pre-order/Klassic costume. If you have not already purchased the costumes on e-bay or amazon you can download them on 06/07/11 from PSN and X-box live.
0 0

Shadow_Magus answered:

the tasty fatality really brings back memories from UMK3
0 0

SK00DX answered:

scorpion
Sub-zero
Reptile
i preformed thier klassic fatality without the thier klassic costume
0 0

Why don't all klassic fatalities work? Answered Miccho
Klassic costumes ? Open assasinultimate
Klassic Smoke? Answered Klokateer
Klassic Kostumes? Open BreakingAndre
Where can I find Klassic fighters? Open princeofzumunda