Klassic Fatalities?

1. Are they limited to the pre-order editions?

I don't care about the costumes...

User Info: crazy_tiger_2

crazy_tiger_2 - 5 years ago
    Are those the proper Klassic Fatalities? If not can you let me know or us know. thnx.

User Info: eaoxcrawl

eaoxcrawl - 5 years ago

1. Reptile, Sub Zero, and Scorpion have klassic fatalities. In order to unlock these fatalities you need to perform the fatalities one time successfully. The only way to successfully perform them is to own the klassic costumes (unlock them). However, once you own the klassic costumes and have performed the fatality once, you can perform the fatality no matter which costume their wearing.

User Info: scolo

scolo - 5 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. They will probably be a DLC sometime in the future. Just be patient

User Info: JWMSIV

JWMSIV - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. Yes...for now. They will likely be available as DLC in the near future. You need to be wearing the Klassic costume to perform the Klassic fatality, and they are only available from pre-orders at this time.

User Info: wilson336

wilson336 - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. no you do not need to be wearing the Klassic outfits to do the fatalities.

User Info: Morguin

Morguin - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. @Morguin I have have tried a ton to do scorpions klassic fatality and have been unsuccessful. I have been told that I would need the klassic costume as well. Have you done the fatality without?

User Info: bkdoom

bkdoom - 5 years ago 0 0
  5. You can do klassic fatality with alternate costume (costume number 2) of scorpion (do not need dlc costume),another ninja like reptile and sub zero MUST need dlc costume to do klassic fatality.

User Info: heinelkun

heinelkun - 5 years ago 0 1
  6. Scorpion is the only character with a Klassic Fatality requiring you to unlock his alternative costume, but I don't think you need to wear the costume to perform it. I think unlocking the alternative is enough. And, I think pre-ordering the game gives you access to the Klassic Costume for Scorpion from the beginning of the game rather than unlocking it later on in the game. It probably saves you the in-game money so you don't have to buy it in the Krypt or saves you the effort of unlocking it via arcade ladder.

User Info: gill_bill

gill_bill - 5 years ago 0 1
  7. Reptil's Klassic Fatality:

Yummy: B B F D R2 (Block) Jump.

Sub-Zero's Klassic Fatality:

F D F Triangle Close

Scorpions Klassic Fatality:

Toasty!! D U U Triangle Jump

User Info: eaoxcrawl

eaoxcrawl - 5 years ago 0 0
  8. i have done scorpions Toasty! fatality in all 3 costumes.

User Info: slade519

slade519 - 5 years ago 0 0
  9. The classic fatalities are limited to pre-order/Klassic costume. If you have not already purchased the costumes on e-bay or amazon you can download them on 06/07/11 from PSN and X-box live.

User Info: phoenixrises

phoenixrises - 5 years ago 0 0
  10. the tasty fatality really brings back memories from UMK3

User Info: Shadow_Magus

Shadow_Magus - 5 years ago 0 0
  11. scorpion
    Sub-zero
    Reptile
    i preformed thier klassic fatality without the thier klassic costume

User Info: SK00DX

SK00DX - 5 years ago 0 0