Game knows you?

1. When I first played story & arcade ladder the guys were too easy but now that I replay it the coms block way too much & I know I didn't change the difficulty, does the game know your getting better hence the noobism in the cpu's?

User Info: kingkrown24

kingkrown24 - 5 years ago

1. It's not like the game know that are you improving your gameplay skills and turn more difficult, fitting to you.Is more like ,not the game because its just a blu-ray disc and no more data can be added,but to be more exactly, your PS3 is learning from you, to be more difficult to be beaten,it's a s simple as the game have a command that says to be not beaten in certain percents according to difficult level.This is no new topic.I remember since Mortal Kombat 2 SNES,the first time I played it I reached Shao Khan at first try,but after that the game turned impossible to me.But fortunately this MK difficult is still playable.

User Info: pspistheking

pspistheking - 5 years ago 0 0