Boss babalities help?

1. Can anyone give me step by step solution to doing babalities on bosses and can i do it in any difficulty

thanks guys

User Info: agonzalez0880

agonzalez0880 - 5 years ago

1. Actually you can perform a Babality on the Boss's.
    You must be on Medium Level or higher,you can't use the Block button, and you cannot loose the Match, Single rounds are ok but not the full match. Also you need to perform a babality on Shang Tsung. As soon as you win the match between Goro/Kintaro and Shau Khan they will Automatically change on the WIN.

User Info: eaoxcrawl

eaoxcrawl - 5 years ago 1 0

1. You can't do Babalities or Fatalities on the Boss characters. You can do them on Shang Tsung, but not on Goro, Kintaro, Shao Khan, etc.

User Info: SorrowTanuki

SorrowTanuki - 5 years ago 0 2
  2. Actually there's videos of babalities on Goro and Kintaro, but no Shao Kahn so far, the rumor is you have to babality every opponent on Medium difficulty or higher for Goro and Kintaro, and for Shao Kahn's you have to babality every opponent on Expert, but its just a rumor so far

User Info: acealexander702

acealexander702 - 5 years ago 0 2
  3. I did a babality on Kintaro. Not sure exactly how, but I didn't lose a match. I did two babalities on shang zung and another and just fatalities on the rest. When I beat kintaro with out losing it did it automatically. I was also using kitana and had two flawless victories. Not sure what the exact requirements are, but you don't have to do the babality everytime. Hope that helps.

User Info: bkdoom

bkdoom - 5 years ago 0 1
  4. To do the bosses you have to be on at least medium difficulty (it's rumored expert for Shao Kahn). You have to babality at least two characters and Shang Sung and finish all the rest (I would babality them all, since the exact method isn't confirmed yet). You have to get to the boss and beat him without continuing, and still follow babality rules (no blocking in final round). You do all this, and the babality happens automatically.

User Info: jonaldson

jonaldson - 5 years ago 0 1
  5. You can block and still perform babalities.

User Info: Falloutjunkie89

Falloutjunkie89 - 5 years ago 0 1
  6. Babalities on Goro and Kintaro are automatically performed if you defeat them without blocking. Goro plays pattycake with himself and Kintaro drinks milk from a saucer.

User Info: kanjigear

kanjigear - 5 years ago 0 1