Question from argouru

Where can I find the Green beetles?

I saw on another message that there are green bettles in the Krypt that will give you coins, but I've searched everywhere and am unable to find them. Does anyone know where they are?

TheGame50401 asked for clarification::

YEah, I followed every location you wrote down, and yet I see no green beetles,

argouru provided additional details:

c4rlox is correct on the locations. The beetles are very small, but take the form of a swarm of them crawling around each other, and once you find them, you need to keep them on the screen by holding still for a few seconds. If you do so in the right position, the screen should suddenly shift a bit, like when you get near a purchase point, and you'll get a message 'SEC (1 thru 4), which you can buy for free. Thanks for the info!

c4rlox answered:

here are the secret locations

Deadlands: To the right of DL-52, left of the building

Hollow of Infestation: Along the wall, in front of a demon head sculpture

Meadow of Despair: To the right of the Necropolis entry

Bloodmarsh: Along the wall, in front of a demon head sculpture
2 0

Answers

vooreesnickers answered:

For me when I found them I had to view the map and then go back to the area you are in before it would ask to collect them.
0 0

Falloutjunkie89 answered:

they ARE there, but you have to stand over them for a few seconds to "find" the secret.
0 0

heinelkun answered:

I dont have any idea where this green bettles are...i didt find any since i played this game
0 1

RMonk81 answered:

I found all four secret chests. The green beetles are there. Here is the location:
here are the secret locations

Hollow of Infestation: Along the wall, in front of a demon head sculpture, the 3rd sculpture back from the one the ground.

Meadow of Despair: To the right of the Necropolis entry in the crater to the left of MD 52

Bloodmarsh: Along the wall, in front of a demon head sculpture, to the left of BM 81

Once you see the green beetles, you have to sit and wait for a few seconds
1 0

NoahGT123 answered:

@RMonk81 When I looked in the Bloodmarsh the Krypt Monster scared the sh*t out of me!
0 0

Where can I find THE KRYPT ? Answered loyal2usa
Where can I find (fatality)? Answered allprecise
Where can I find other fatalities? Answered squirrel_boy
Where can I find Quan Chi? Open magicksman
Where can I find Klassic fighters? Open princeofzumunda