Anyone wanna compare trophies?

1. The only offline trophies I still need are:
    Hidden Jade fight
    Hidden Smoke fight
    My kung fu is stronger
    My kung fu is strong (20 more hours with Kratos.)
    Tower master (about 150 challenges left)
    Ladder master (why is this not a gold?)
    The competitor (about halfway if 2P TYL matches count)

BTW: Someone PLEASE tell me how to get Smoke in the Living Forest. I've tried every button combo I've looked up and nothing. They did say press(down+select) repeatedly so is there a certain speed you have to get with it or is it something else? And will he still challenge you if you lose in the Living Forest (due to button mashing for example)?

User Info: Klokateer

Klokateer - 5 years ago
    Got the Jade trophy earlier today with Kratos, won all rounds, got all fatalities and got Shang Tsung in about 5 tries. A$$hole kept hitting me with fireballs right off the bat. I figured the 2 player Test Your Luck matches counted since it's under the VS. category. How did you get the online ones with PSN shutdown? Personally I think 24 hours each is overkill. 6 would've been far better and more equal to the other milestones.

User Info: Klokateer

Klokateer - 5 years ago
    Got Smoke finally. Thanks for the advice, helped alot. He came in at 9 seconds for me though. Now I just gotta do the other 144 challenges, beat the ladder on expert with no continues, play a few more VS. matches and wait an eternity to get the time requirement for mastery.

User Info: Klokateer

Klokateer - 5 years ago

1. Here's some help for u:

Jade fight: defeat Shang tsung with a double flawless victory do a fatality on ladder mode also u cannot block or use x-rays. U cannot lose any matches on the way there. Once u get to him if u cannot beat him the first time (he hits u 1 time) just finish the match making sure he does NOT beat u. Once u get to the finish him screen pause and go to player select and just try again. Also put the timer for 30 secs round time. All this info is confirmed by me I've gotten the jade fight 10+ times and also did it with no fv's and no fatalities getting to him.

Smoke: must be done on ladder mode on living tree forest arena. Smoke will pop out from behind the tree to the right. It has a dead body hanging on the right side of it. If u don't know which one it is just use raiden and use his electric fly move 1 time. If smoke doesn't show up after 15 secs go to player select and try again. If smoke is there press select + down ur opponent will die and smoke will appear.

I have mastered almost all characters for Kung Fu trophy just need time now.

Finished all tower challenges

beat expert ladder 2nd try just put it on 1 round win with 30 sec round time

the competor trophy specifically says versus matches which means no story no ladder no tower wins count only 2 player fights or online versus matches. These are easily gotten if u do all fatalities for all characters. Just put on one versus one match 1 round win and put in code 044 440 for sudden death then do ur fatality.

I have 96% trophies all I need is my Kung Fu is strong trophy for platinum.
    Hope this helps

User Info: deathsk8ter1

deathsk8ter1 - 5 years ago 0 0

1. For the smoke fight you have to see him pop out from behind a tree which for me was the one to the right of the one you start the fight in front of. it should happen about 15-20 seconds into the match. At that time you press down+select and the person youre fighting automatically dies and you fight smoke.

User Info: asshat159

asshat159 - 5 years ago 0 0