Question from Bahgahyahduh

Robots Rule Trophy?

I beat the arcade tag team ladder with sektor and cyrax but I didn't get the trophy, can anyone tell me why?

Do you think it matters if I put it on needing one round to win the match? Cuz that's what I did last time

From: TrueNanaya 3 years ago

Did you pick them as Robots and not their human alternates? The trophy says win as robot sektor and cyrax so you can't use the alt. outfit

Just restart your PS3 and put it on Beginner and do it again, make sure you use both of them if you haven't tagged in or out...

Actually,"TheGame50401" to get "Robots Rule" you have to defeat Shao Kahn with Cyrax and Sektor but it dosen't matter which robot kills him

@RewardedHornet, Duh, I already know you had to beat Shao Kahn, he's the top of the ladder, lol..... That was my first trophy