Question from RewardedHornet

How can I get Babalities?

(I have the PS3 Version) Where do you get Babalities? Is it the Krypt?Is in Challenge Tower?Cuz I got up to Challenge 142 and all I got was Jax's Stage Fatality (Although it was pretty cool watching the way the fighters die in style...But I hate Jax) But anyway....I need help!

I've tried doing it in a match and it still dosen't work like that...Any other suggestions?

From: cky_chaz 3 years ago

In order to perform a babality, you MUST NOT BLOCK the entire final round. You CAN press the block button, but if you successfully block a move during the last round, you cannot perform the babality.

You have to do them to unlock em.... the only way is to find it over the internet

Yo dude, I have the ps3 version as well all you have to do is successfully do the Babalities in a match. It can be in arcade,versus, etc. Here's a link hope it helps worked for me...
(www.ps3iso.com/showthread.php?t=66419)

The only one that gives trouble is sheeva so the link i have provided you does not have the correct way of doing it but here the actual one (Stripped Down: Press Forward, Down(2), Forward, Square when in sweeping distance.)
*Please Note that to unlock any fatality except the second one is done the same way.

Find it in gamefaqs MK list...there are many babalities trick for each of MK character.

All you have to do is do them in the game(not on the fatality tutorial). I always do the combination full screen away(most will say at a jumping distance which I have found not to always be true). Here is the link I used for the button combos. www.gamefaqs.com/ps3/961031-mortal-kombat/faqs/62265

You can also perform the babality on kintaro.

Here ill give you a link for all fatalitys and babalitys www.gamefaqs.com/ps3/961031-mortal-kombat/faqs/62235

I can tell you Liu Kangs,which is the easist one,

downx3,X

I think what Rewardedhornet was asking (maybe I'm wrong :P ), was more like "the same way second fatality can be bought in the krypt, is there a way to get the Babalities from the game itself, instead of look for them on a webpage".

I mean, would be nice, to unlock them as a reward...not looking "for someone, who knows it from a webpage..."

Just do them, i did a babality on my first fight without trying. Try Liu kang his is quite easy "Down, Down, Down, Circle (at jump distance)" hope this helped.