How can I get Babalities?

1. (I have the PS3 Version) Where do you get Babalities? Is it the Krypt?Is in Challenge Tower?Cuz I got up to Challenge 142 and all I got was Jax's Stage Fatality (Although it was pretty cool watching the way the fighters die in style...But I hate Jax) But anyway....I need help!

User Info: RewardedHornet

RewardedHornet - 5 years ago
    I've tried doing it in a match and it still dosen't work like that...Any other suggestions?

User Info: RewardedHornet

RewardedHornet - 5 years ago

1. In order to perform a babality, you MUST NOT BLOCK the entire final round. You CAN press the block button, but if you successfully block a move during the last round, you cannot perform the babality.

User Info: cky_chaz

cky_chaz - 5 years ago 3 1

Answers

1. You have to do them to unlock em.... the only way is to find it over the internet

User Info: natanielf

natanielf - 5 years ago 0 1
  2. Yo dude, I have the ps3 version as well all you have to do is successfully do the Babalities in a match. It can be in arcade,versus, etc. Here's a link hope it helps worked for me...
    (www.ps3iso.com/showthread.php?t=66419)

The only one that gives trouble is sheeva so the link i have provided you does not have the correct way of doing it but here the actual one (Stripped Down: Press Forward, Down(2), Forward, Square when in sweeping distance.)
    *Please Note that to unlock any fatality except the second one is done the same way.

User Info: Jseda11

Jseda11 - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. Find it in gamefaqs MK list...there are many babalities trick for each of MK character.

User Info: heinelkun

heinelkun - 5 years ago 1 1
  4. All you have to do is do them in the game(not on the fatality tutorial). I always do the combination full screen away(most will say at a jumping distance which I have found not to always be true). Here is the link I used for the button combos. www.gamefaqs.com/ps3/961031-mortal-kombat/faqs/62265

You can also perform the babality on kintaro.

User Info: bkdoom

bkdoom - 5 years ago 0 0
  5. Here ill give you a link for all fatalitys and babalitys www.gamefaqs.com/ps3/961031-mortal-kombat/faqs/62235

User Info: thecoolest1

thecoolest1 - 5 years ago 1 0
  6. I can tell you Liu Kangs,which is the easist one,

downx3,X

User Info: MultiJD88

MultiJD88 - 5 years ago 0 0
  7. I think what Rewardedhornet was asking (maybe I'm wrong :P ), was more like "the same way second fatality can be bought in the krypt, is there a way to get the Babalities from the game itself, instead of look for them on a webpage".

I mean, would be nice, to unlock them as a reward...not looking "for someone, who knows it from a webpage..."

User Info: Jeffadam

Jeffadam - 5 years ago 0 0
  8. Just do them, i did a babality on my first fight without trying. Try Liu kang his is quite easy "Down, Down, Down, Circle (at jump distance)" hope this helped.

User Info: CMX5

CMX5 - 5 years ago 0 0