Question from RewardedHornet

How can I get Babalities?

(I have the PS3 Version) Where do you get Babalities? Is it the Krypt?Is in Challenge Tower?Cuz I got up to Challenge 142 and all I got was Jax's Stage Fatality (Although it was pretty cool watching the way the fighters die in style...But I hate Jax) But anyway....I need help!

RewardedHornet provided additional details:

I've tried doing it in a match and it still dosen't work like that...Any other suggestions?

cky_chaz answered:

In order to perform a babality, you MUST NOT BLOCK the entire final round. You CAN press the block button, but if you successfully block a move during the last round, you cannot perform the babality.
3 1

natanielf answered:

You have to do them to unlock em.... the only way is to find it over the internet
0 1

Jseda11 answered:

Yo dude, I have the ps3 version as well all you have to do is successfully do the Babalities in a match. It can be in arcade,versus, etc. Here's a link hope it helps worked for me...

The only one that gives trouble is sheeva so the link i have provided you does not have the correct way of doing it but here the actual one (Stripped Down: Press Forward, Down(2), Forward, Square when in sweeping distance.)
*Please Note that to unlock any fatality except the second one is done the same way.
0 0

heinelkun answered:

Find it in gamefaqs MK list...there are many babalities trick for each of MK character.
1 1

bkdoom answered:

All you have to do is do them in the game(not on the fatality tutorial). I always do the combination full screen away(most will say at a jumping distance which I have found not to always be true). Here is the link I used for the button combos.

You can also perform the babality on kintaro.
0 0

thecoolest1 answered:

Here ill give you a link for all fatalitys and babalitys
1 0

MultiJD88 answered:

I can tell you Liu Kangs,which is the easist one,

0 0

Jeffadam answered:

I think what Rewardedhornet was asking (maybe I'm wrong :P ), was more like "the same way second fatality can be bought in the krypt, is there a way to get the Babalities from the game itself, instead of look for them on a webpage".

I mean, would be nice, to unlock them as a reward...not looking "for someone, who knows it from a webpage..."
0 0

CMX5 answered:

Just do them, i did a babality on my first fight without trying. Try Liu kang his is quite easy "Down, Down, Down, Circle (at jump distance)" hope this helped.
0 0