Why don't all klassic fatalities work?

1. Apparently you do not need to have the klassic costumes downloaded to perform the classic fatalities.
    I found this to be true with Scorpion, but for some reason I can't unlock Reptiles' & SubZ's.
    Does anyone else have this problem, or does anything need to be done (apart from downloading the klassic costumes) to obtain these fatalities?

Any help will be appreciated.

User Info: Miccho

Miccho - 5 years ago

1. Version 1 allowed you to do scorpions on accident. The updated version doesn't unless you own the classic outfit via the codes. Subzero and Reptile's never worked on the first version.

User Info: jonaldson

jonaldson - 5 years ago 0 0

1. That was patched, it was a bug, you need the code to unlock the classic fatality.

User Info: Nezard

Nezard - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. Maybe you were dreaming, you realize scorp's is the toasty one right? The guys right you can't do the fatality unless you've downloaded their retro costume, they don't have to wear but it has to be downloaded cause costume come with fatality. I've tried doing subs & reps 3rd but it can't be done not that I don't have costume on while I'm doing it it's that I didn't downloaded it.

User Info: kingkrown24

kingkrown24 - 5 years ago 0 0