Question from Miccho

Why don't all klassic fatalities work?

Apparently you do not need to have the klassic costumes downloaded to perform the classic fatalities.
I found this to be true with Scorpion, but for some reason I can't unlock Reptiles' & SubZ's.
Does anyone else have this problem, or does anything need to be done (apart from downloading the klassic costumes) to obtain these fatalities?

Any help will be appreciated.

jonaldson answered:

Version 1 allowed you to do scorpions on accident. The updated version doesn't unless you own the classic outfit via the codes. Subzero and Reptile's never worked on the first version.
0 0

Answers

Nezard answered:

That was patched, it was a bug, you need the code to unlock the classic fatality.
0 0

kingkrown24 answered:

Maybe you were dreaming, you realize scorp's is the toasty one right? The guys right you can't do the fatality unless you've downloaded their retro costume, they don't have to wear but it has to be downloaded cause costume come with fatality. I've tried doing subs & reps 3rd but it can't be done not that I don't have costume on while I'm doing it it's that I didn't downloaded it.
0 0

Klassic Fatalities? Open crazy_tiger_2
If I get klassic costumes from american store, will they work with EU-version game? Answered Maku_Pl
I unlocked 2nd fatalities but they dont work? Answered 6hippykiller6
Klassic Kostumes? Open BreakingAndre
Klassic costumes ? Open assasinultimate