Challenge Tower #134?

1. Hi, I am working on the challenges obviously, but for 134 I believe it is (the one where you have to defeat Kabal with Jax by using four specific throws), I cannot complete it no matter how hard I try because the @#&%ing B&st&rd Kabal will not jump at all. Period. I've wasted multiple hours and tries on this challenge and it's the only one so far I have skipped out of aggravation. Please any help would be awesomely appreciated.

User Info: Wyrme24

Wyrme24 - 5 years ago
    thanks, I'll give it a shot and see if it'll work... starting to get a little annoyed... LOL...

User Info: Wyrme24

Wyrme24 - 5 years ago

1. Try using the close ground slam to knock him into the air, thats how I had to do it.....

User Info: TheGame50401

TheGame50401 - 5 years ago 3 0

Answers

1. Another thing you can try that works for just about everyone with an air throw is hitting the throw button immediately after connecting with a jump kick; if it's the Air Gotcha you need though, the close ground pound works, or his Chain of Command combo is a pop-up, so you can do that and catch them with the Air Gotcha.

User Info: WoRdLiFe33100

WoRdLiFe33100 - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. yep close ground pound is what I used.

User Info: bkdoom

bkdoom - 5 years ago 0 0