Question from Wyrme24

Challenge Tower #134?

Hi, I am working on the challenges obviously, but for 134 I believe it is (the one where you have to defeat Kabal with Jax by using four specific throws), I cannot complete it no matter how hard I try because the @#&%ing B&st&rd Kabal will not jump at all. Period. I've wasted multiple hours and tries on this challenge and it's the only one so far I have skipped out of aggravation. Please any help would be awesomely appreciated.

Wyrme24 provided additional details:

thanks, I'll give it a shot and see if it'll work... starting to get a little annoyed... LOL...

TheGame50401 answered:

Try using the close ground slam to knock him into the air, thats how I had to do it.....
3 0

Answers

WoRdLiFe33100 answered:

Another thing you can try that works for just about everyone with an air throw is hitting the throw button immediately after connecting with a jump kick; if it's the Air Gotcha you need though, the close ground pound works, or his Chain of Command combo is a pop-up, so you can do that and catch them with the Air Gotcha.
0 0

bkdoom answered:

yep close ground pound is what I used.
0 0

Challenge Tower #53 Help!?!? Answered FourUp2358
Tower challenge #251 help how do i win? Open RLM6699
Challenge Tower #250? Open Wyrme24
Challenge Tower #185? Open Wyrme24
Challenge tower #160 help? Answered B00ND0X1982