Question from kissfanjosh

3 goros I think level 275?

How do I get past 3 goros with Ermac I have been on him for 5 days now? Any suggestions without me skipping the level?

waschbaerjohann answered:

Just keep jumping away.
Whenever Goro does an attack (he will usually shoot his projectile or do one of his ground-pounds) do Ermacs teleport attack to evade the projectiles.
If the does a ground pound (with or without jumping) try to hit him AFTER he hits the ground or it will hurt you.
2 0

Answers

TheGame50401 answered:

That would have to be the CHallenge, An Army of What?? where you have to defeat 3 goro's, just keep jumping over him and upper cutting him, then use projectile attack, rinse and repeat, and if u get your X-Ray attack filled, use it....
0 0

TheGame50401 answered:

ANd if you think that is hard, wait till you get to Final Challenge, you'll have to face Goro, Kintaro, Milleena, and Shao Kahn with only one health bar, but, if you wanna tip, lose ten times and the AI will drop dramatically making it easier to defeat, and a bonus, after each win, your health will be filled as it wouldn't do this if you didn't let the AI get easier, but the downfall is, you won't get the 10,000 koins as a reward for beating all 4......
0 1

srabelpawz answered:

I just kept jumping over him and then uppercutiing him. Takes a few tries to get the hang of the timing though
0 0