Question from sd_cali_love

What is the proven way to perform Scorpion's classic fatality?

I have tried all the suggestions from this site but I am still unable to perform the fatality. People contradict eachother a lot when it comes to how to perform the moves on here so I would love as much detailed feedback as possible .

SmokeRulz answered:

Okay for one thing, make sure he's actually in his retro costume. He won't be able to do it otherwise.

First off, you need to be Jump distance away. To get an idea of where this is, stand right in front of your opponent, and then do a jump backwards. See where you land? That's basically jump distance.

Next, there's the motion. It's Down, Up, Up, Back Punch. Because of those annoying Up presses, the best way to do it is by holding Block. Every Fatality can benefit by holding block, to keep yourself from moving, however you must let go of block for the final button press. So hold Block, press Down, Up, then let go and hit Up+BP. That should do it. You have to be relatively fast, but not blazingly fast.

An extra tip from me is to use the D-Pad instead of the joystick. I play on the 360, so I'm not sure how well this applies to you, but I find the joystick to be pretty sensitive. Sometimes when I try pressing Back, Forward, Back, Forward or something, the joystick reads a Down or an Up. However, I find the D-Pad to be very helpful for doing fatalities with weird motions like that. So try out the D, U, U+BP (with Block help) using the D-Pad instead of the joystick and see if that works better. Try it for any fatality!

Hope you can get it to work. It may work in Fatality Training. Characters 2nd Fatalities can be done there, I don't see why the Classic can't be done. Try it there with infinite time, otherwise, just run through Fight Ladder.
0 0