Question from Duddy87

Test your luck trophy?

Has anybody got the trophy yet where you have to get all mk dragons on test your luck? its the only offline trophy i need now seen as though the psn is still down and cant batter the online ones?? its annoyin me?? hope its not a matter of luck????

waschbaerjohann answered:

The slot machine IS NOT about luck; at least when it comes to the 3 dragons.
Choose the slot machine with 4 wheels (one for the opponent to be chosen from, and 3 for the modificators).
Start it, and while the first wheel is spinning, check the other 3 for the dragons. There have to be dragons on them, or it can not work (obviously). If any wheel misses a dragon, press start and restart.
So all of the last 3 wheels contain a dragon? Good, then here comes the challenge: As the second wheel starts spinning, press square seven times exactly. FAST. I dont mean tap it, i mean MASH IT SEVEN TIMES. The first dragon should stay in the spot. Now for the third, its triangle. Again, mash it exactly seven times, and for the last, its circle to be mashed seven times. If done correctly, you have 3 dragons and the trophy should unlock.

I read this method, and thought it was just a joke someone made up with the 7-7-7, but it works if done correctly and the dragons are present on the wheels, as ive gotten the achievement on my 360 pop up this way.
0 0

Answers

TheGame50401 answered:

im affraid so, just like a slot machine in a casino, the one thing that confuses me though, is, which one do u have to get it on, the 1 with 5-6 spots or can u get it with the 3-4 spots, and another thing is, I don't really see koins in all of them, I see'em in bout 4 but not the last one.... So, i c where your goin with this.... Im cornfused too.
0 0

blackart1111 answered:

Interesting,will try tonite.
0 0

Duddy87 answered:

not heard that method yet, will try it today! Thanks for the response, i wasnt sure about how many reels you had to have spinning also but glad its just 3 mods!!
0 0

Why have I not gotten the Block This! Trophy? Answered darkecofreak22
You've Got Style Trophy? Answered Bahgahyahduh
Mastery trophy? Open Duddy87
Ladder Master Trophy? Open Gordo19
Robots Rule Trophy? Answered Bahgahyahduh