Question from EbonyNIvory

How do I get the devotion time to go faster?

Going for the

From: ruba135 3 years ago

Go to options and turn the timer off.
Set up a 2 vs 2 match using 2player.
Pick 2 characters you want devotion time for.
And fall asleep! When you wake up, finish the rounds and
an easy 5 to 8 hours are added to 2 different characters.

Also if you set up 3 rounds to win,
and put the code 466-466 (Unlimited X-ray ),
it makes mastering X-ray a whole lot easier!

Yeah, that's good to tell people to leave their PS3's on for 4-8 hrs at a time, so, are you basically gonna re-emberse them if their system overheats and breaks??? You might wanna think before you start making snap judgements on how to easily tell someone to complete a task easily, the 24 hr play time isn't exactly hard to get....

Hey ruba135, my PS3 overheated from your information, and it's gonna cost me 187.94 to have it fixed, im getting a Lawyer to file a claim agaisnst you, unless you just want to buy me a new PS3......

Ha, just kiddin, but if I was you, I'd quit tellin people to leave it on....

@thegame i gotta say that the ps3 will DEFINITELY not overheat from this... the ps3 (believe it or not) was built in a way to sustain extended amount of use at a time... i leave my ps3 all the time, not for trophies. ive left my ps3 on for four days once. i probably turn it off like 6 of 7 days a week. and nothing is wrong with it. however i completely agree that the trophies are completely stupid. and a really lame way to keep people playing it for as long as possible