How do I get the devotion time to go faster?

1. Going for the

User Info: EbonyNIvory

EbonyNIvory - 5 years ago

1. Go to options and turn the timer off.
    Set up a 2 vs 2 match using 2player.
    Pick 2 characters you want devotion time for.
    And fall asleep! When you wake up, finish the rounds and
    an easy 5 to 8 hours are added to 2 different characters.

Also if you set up 3 rounds to win,
    and put the code 466-466 (Unlimited X-ray ),
    it makes mastering X-ray a whole lot easier!

User Info: ruba135

ruba135 - 5 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Yeah, that's good to tell people to leave their PS3's on for 4-8 hrs at a time, so, are you basically gonna re-emberse them if their system overheats and breaks??? You might wanna think before you start making snap judgements on how to easily tell someone to complete a task easily, the 24 hr play time isn't exactly hard to get....

User Info: TheGame50401

TheGame50401 - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. Hey ruba135, my PS3 overheated from your information, and it's gonna cost me 187.94 to have it fixed, im getting a Lawyer to file a claim agaisnst you, unless you just want to buy me a new PS3......

User Info: TheGame50401

TheGame50401 - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. Ha, just kiddin, but if I was you, I'd quit tellin people to leave it on....

User Info: TheGame50401

TheGame50401 - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. @thegame i gotta say that the ps3 will DEFINITELY not overheat from this... the ps3 (believe it or not) was built in a way to sustain extended amount of use at a time... i leave my ps3 all the time, not for trophies. ive left my ps3 on for four days once. i probably turn it off like 6 of 7 days a week. and nothing is wrong with it. however i completely agree that the trophies are completely stupid. and a really lame way to keep people playing it for as long as possible

User Info: rampage6360

rampage6360 - 5 years ago 0 0