Ultimate humilation trophy?

1. The trophy ultimate humiliation states to do a hidden finisher. I do not have it and I cannot find out what it is. Any help?

User Info: BreakingAndre

BreakingAndre - 5 years ago

1. "Hidden Finishing Move" refers to their 2nd Fatality. Babalities and Stage Fatalities are also hidden finishers, but I believe the Trophy requires you to do everyone's 2nd Fatality. You can perform the fatality even if you haven't found it in the Krypt yet, just look up a move list here on GameFAQs to get the button combos.

User Info: SmokeRulz

SmokeRulz (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 0

1. The hidden finishers are babalities.
    There are only 3 spots for finishers in the first place (1st 2nd and stage), and the trophy "Finish Him?" has almost the same conditions, only difference is it says every, not any fighters hidden finisher.
    To get this rather quick, do a versus 1v1 match and enter the sans power code (0-4-4/4-4-0) to have 1 health for both players. The button combinations can be found at various FAQS/Move lists here on this site.

User Info: waschbaerjohann

waschbaerjohann (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 0