My Kung Fu is Strong trophy?

1. The trophy conditions are to master a character. How do I master a character?

User Info: BreakingAndre

BreakingAndre - 5 years ago

1. You have to reach a milestone in all the stats listed for a kombatant in the Nekropolis. There's like 5 of them...get 100 victories, 100 finishing moves, 150 x-ray moves, spill 10,000 pints of blood...and most difficult, get an entire day of play time for a character (that is: the time you spend with that kombatant in 1on1, 2on2, online, etc, must reach 24 hours total).

Course for that last one you could just turn off your timer and play a 1-on-1 VS match and leave your system on for a day...

User Info: griglager

griglager (FAQ Author) - 5 years ago 0 0

1. I have now mastered three charaters so far, I do have 14 others on there way of being mastered so far, The Devoted Time is the hardest part of mastering them.I now have kept my system on for 3 weeks straight and no sign of over heating. I do how ever do have my system out in the open whare air can get at it. I noticed also ppl aint also saying to make sure you don't have a Power save on for you controllers (That Too Needs to be turned off as well as for the Match Timer needs to be turned off.

User Info: eaoxcrawl

eaoxcrawl - 5 years ago 0 0