Question from eaoxcrawl

When will the DLC items be available.?

I have ben waiting on the DLC content to be available to download Scorpions,Sub-Zero's,Reptile's extra Retro costumes etc, I thought they would have them by now. Like for crist sakes Call of Duty Black Ops has quite a few already and Need for Speed also has DLC by now. Why not MK.

eaoxcrawl provided additional details:

I think a few changes should be added to the MK game. (Example).
Every Charector should have his/her own realm like Scorpion and Shang Tsung has. Reptile should have a Snake Pit also made into a Stage Fatality,
Also for Noob Saibot...don't you think when he does his X-Ray move I think his shadow should flip over the opponent shoulders while in motion either break his neck or knee him in the face.Like they leave that wide open for another hit...but instead Noob retreats away from his opponent. Also for Scorpion they should have him be able to warp into his own realm to have the option to do the stage fatality.As for the stages why not bring back the wall breakers like they had in Deception. Also for TagTeam fighting I think they should make a Tandum Fatality whare both of them work together to kill the other Team. I hope in the next MK game they bring out will have every MK game specials,I didn't mind the Konquest mode in Deception/Armageddon,Bring back the Kombo ring they had from Deadly Alliance,Deception and Armageddon.You know which ever made that Mortal Kombat game special is to bring it into the NEW!!! YES?

kingkrown24 answered:

The retro costumes for MK1 scorpion, sub-zero, ermac, reptile, MK3 kitana, jade & milleena have been out already in the ps store along with the new character Scarlet & the online pass If your renting it or borrowing from friend. As for the upcoming new character Kenshi, MK2 Human Smoke, MK2 Dark Noob Saibot & MK1 Attack Script Reptile they will be coming very soon just check the ps store every tuesday & thursday cause that's when it is updated. :D
0 1

Answers

bankaiuchiha54 answered:

Content available 6/8/2011.
0 1

Kratos's items in the Krypt? Answered mistychan
what is GBP ? Unanswered harlyteitch
what is GBP ? Unanswered harlyteitch
Should I play any other MK besides MK9? Open fandango333
Should I play any other MK? Open fandango333