There is no way to see Skarlet status on nekropolis?

1. I'm a bit disapointed, after I downloaded Skarler DLC, I went to nekropolis and I can't find nothing about her there. So I finished ladder with her and watched her ending, went again on nekropolis but nothing there. So there is no way to see her Bio? Neither her stats, like devotion time? If there is realy no way to see that information then I must say I'm a bit disapointed with this 5 dollar DLC...
    I also noticed that there is no alternative costume for her after beating ladder mode.

User Info: elsoniccinos

elsoniccinos - 5 years ago
    I would like to add something that I found recently, despite we cannot see Skarlet Stats we can actualy see her Bio and Model on Nekropolis. For those who doesn't konw, just go to nekropolis open someones Bio, then press start, select "Player Select", select Skarlet, and thats it. Now it's possible to browser around skarlet's model and read her Bio.

User Info: elsoniccinos

elsoniccinos - 5 years ago

1. At the moment she doesn't have any of that. A picture of an alternate was seen but no means of obtaining it yet. Netherrealm Studios,MK Team,Ed Boon and Warner Bros. have yet to say anything about it. One speculation is that the alternate costume will have to be purchased later on.

User Info: Geroge86

Geroge86 - 5 years ago 0 0