Question from CarlitosWay

How to activate Stereoscopic 3D?

I have a perfectly good 3D ready tv with its built in transmitter, however the game says that my tv does not have the supported hardware for stereoscopic 3D. I also bought a much fast HDMI cable for it to work, and still nothing. What am i missing?

CarlitosWay answered:

To answer my own question, what happened was that since that TV was new, i hadnt updated my PS3 with it. So it was the info from the OLD tv, which wasnt 3D. Everything works great.
0 0

Answers

SmokeRulz answered:

I'm not sure what you could be missing there. Make sure your game has been updated with patches, for one thing, but I assume it has already. You say you also have a high speed HDMI cable, so it should v1.4 or so, correct? I guess you just need to check your TV's actual settings to make sure everything is set right, and then head to the game's actual options menu to enable 3D there. If all goes well, it should work. If it doesn't, then I don't know what to tell you. Check with the developers of the game at their official sites to see if your TV is incompatible or something.
0 0

what is GBP ? Unanswered harlyteitch
what is GBP ? Unanswered harlyteitch
Should I play any other MK besides MK9? Open fandango333
Should I play any other MK? Unanswered fandango333
Why does my PS3 keep freezing)? Unanswered Snitch101