Question from wonetrack

Missing Fatalty List?

I'm trying to build up my Fatalities list and my second and or stage fatalities arent saving to the list even though I had performed it Anyone know what I am doing wrong???

SmokeRulz answered:

They should save just fine. Are you doing them in something like Arcade Ladder? I'm trying to get everyone's endings, so I pick a character, do both of their throws, try to hit their X-Ray, and then do their Babality and Stage Fatality at some point to make sure they get added to the move lists. You can do Second Fatalities in the Fatality Trainer (they also should unlock on movelists automatically if you get them in the Krypt).

If you ARE doing everything right, and they're still not appearing in move lists, then I don't know what to tell you. That's a strange error.
1 0

Answers

waschbaerjohann answered:

Maybe you didnt chose the right device holding your savedata, also make sure your device has enough space left (but i think thats not the problem).
Also make sure you dont turn off your console or go to dashboard while the dragon symbol is still flashing (this indicates auto-save, and will screw your save when you leave the game while it flashes).
Besides, using different profiles wont cumulate the data, obviously.
I cant think of anything more right now, hope this helps...
0 1