Question from mistychan

how to get Cyber Smoke?

Okay so i want to play as Cyber smoke (HOW SMOKE WAS MENT TO BE PLAYED!!!!!) that said i want to know how to unlock him. I saw on a video on youtube them showing human smoke's costume and damage views from the bio page, then to my shoke they showed Cyber smoke's costume and damage! I was under the impression that his Cyber Costume wasn't in this game. anyways here is a link to the clip. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!? www.youtube.com/watch?v=mL83K4e2ghI

mistychan provided additional details:

Then explain the video. it clearly shows him.

waschbaerjohann answered:

Havent seen the video, and theres no need for it, since he is not in the game.

I assume the data is a leftover from his palette swap with MK9 Cyber-Sektor (just greyed out) they used in the story at the point where Raiden had a vision about Smoke being turned into a Cyborg.
They couldve attempted to make him playable, but if so, they dropped him for whatever reason. So its just a leftover, a added feature for fans of his, or fake.

So no, you cannot play him. If he would be playable, the whole MK community would know and play him instead of crying for a DLC.
1 0

Answers

onetimebuster answered:

You can't play as cyber smoke.
0 0

Cyber Sub-Zero x-ray move? Answered garmir
Does Cyber Sub-Zero have a 2nd costume? Answered eaoxcrawl
why cant I do cyber sub zero's x-ray move? Answered princeofzumunda
Does Cyber Sub Zero have his own ending? Answered fount_of_evil
Cyber Sub-Zero's Ending? Open eaoxcrawl