Question from Zeratrix4

How do I unlock the stage and babality's for characters?

I see several different answers when it comes to this question ranging from difficult (get a double flawless and get to shang tsung without getting a single continue) to easy (simply have jade, smoke, nood, etc in your ladder matchup) which is right?

Silver_Dragon_ answered:

Neither. The first idea you wrote is how you fight a secret hidden battle with Jade and the second idea you wrote just sounds like a list of hidden battle fighters. I've mastered a fighter who doesn't know their stage fatality and babality but sadly this doesn't unlock anything either.

The only way to unlock stage fatalities and babalities is by finding out from somewhere what the codes are and then doing them at the end of a match. After you do that, they will appear in the moves list.

(Several things in this game just can't be done without looking up how to do them first, like triggering the hidden Smoke battle for example, you just can't fluke that one.)
0 0